This is the GenRight 3" tall Universal Control Arm Mounting Bracket.
It is designed to be welded on the Axle Side and can be modified to fit any upper control arm vehicle application.
The mount is universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted at any height or position on your axle.
- 3" tall universal control arm mount.
- Laser cut from super thick 1/4" cold rolled steel.
- Flat bottom to fit on top of most axle bridges.
- One piece design is CNC formed for extra strength and weld surface area.
- Opening is 2-5/8" wide (to fit Johnny Joints).
- Single mounting position for a 9/16" size Grade 8 bolt.
- Sold EACH.
- 100% Made in USA!
- This product requires cutting and welding for mounting!
- 3" tall, is a good universal height for upper control arms on front or rear axles with a after market bridge.
- Designed to work with the GenRight Legend 3 Link and 4 link suspensions but can be adapted to work with just about anything.
- Also available in a 6" (BKT-3260) and 8" tall version (BKT-3280).
- We also sell the matching lower control arm mounts.