The Best Off-Road Products, AO Trailer sets a new standard for Overlanding, Bug Out, and rockcrawling Off Road trailers. Full tube chassis for brutal strength and years of flawless service. Pintle or conventional hitch options and rubber spring trailer arm suspension for superior stability in the rough stuff.
Suspension/Axles. Our axleless suspension system provides a safe, smooth, quiet ride for your trailer.
- 2 Separate units instead of a solid axle
- AEON progressive-rate main springs absorb road shock and support trailer's load
- Deliver a smooth, stable ride, regardless of load size
- Effective progressive rate become stiffer as load increases, boosting spring strength
- Rebound springs act as return devices to minimize rattle and bottoming out
- Create constant pressure on the arm, so the suspension is never completely relaxed
- 2 Independent units eliminates the need for a thru axle
- Increase ground clearance
- Lower deck height
- Reduce roll during cornering
- Straight tracking reducing wear on the tires
- Easy Lube feature makes it easy to grease bearings without removing the hub
- Spindles can be removed from units for simple replacement if damaged
- Heavy-duty steel construction with black powder coat finish resists wear and corrosion