This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 4" flare for a Jeep Wrangler TJ or LJ (1997 - 2006).
We have incorporated a new removable side panel into the side of this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a way to remove more unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 4" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- 4" wide flares (same as stock).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall steel tubing.
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Retains / reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available TFF-2SIF).
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat).
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF-2720).
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF-2600) and 6" flare (TFF-2800) version.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF-2710).
- 100% made in the USA!
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED-1004) available for these fenders too.
- Sold un-painted.
- We recommend fully fitting the fenders to you Jeep before painting or powder coating.
- The fenders will require some prep work before they are ready for paint
- Fenders sold in pairs only.
- We offer a matching 4" wide Rear flare (TFR-1000).