This is the GenRight 3 link Front Bracket Kit for a Jeep Wrangler TJ, LJ or YJ (but can be made to fit the CJ-7 too).
Front 3 Link Kit FEATURES:
- Single upper control arm (to the top of the axle) allows the installer more flexibility to locate the upper control arm in the best location for the engine & trans in the vehicle and allow for a lower overall ride height (or more up travel).
- Having only 3 Links allows for a smooth, non-binding and INSANE amount of articulation.
- Yes, this system requires a front track bar, that is sold separately.
- The mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on your vehicle.
- These control arm mounts (on the frame side) DO NOT tie into the Transfer case skid plate.
- Upper Control arm can be mounted on Drivers or Passenger side, as shown in pictures, to best suit your vehicle.
The Bracket Kit INCLUDES:
- Super thick, heavy duty laser cut and CNC formed brackets & mounts are MIG welded in a jig at GenRight.
- Sold in pairs only!
- This kit requires cutting and welding to install them!
- You will still need a trac bar between the frame and front axle. (FSM-1013 frame side & FSM-1004 axle side are sold separately).
- These parts are also offered as a 3 link kit (with a trac bar).
- We also offer the matching rear 4 link mounts.
TJ , LJ, YJ, Front 3 Link Control Arm Mounts (Pre-welded)