This is the newest generation (G3) GenRight "tube style" Hi-Fender for the Jeep TJ & LJ (Unlimited) that everyone is talking about.
Built tough like our regular tube fenders, these Hi-Fenders are constructed to sit 3-3/4" higher that stock to allow you to run bigger tires with minimal lift. This keeps the Jeep's CG (Center of Gravity) low so it will feel more stable out on the trail and the road.
This is the same fender we use on the GenRight Bowtie TJ and these fenders will hold up on the trail.
Now includes perforated side panels to remove unwanted under hood heat.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- NEW - Aluminum inner fenders are now available (TFF2-HIF) which eliminates the need for our inner fender re-location kit.
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Bigger wheel opening (up and back)
- Re-uses original inner fender well (requires the TFF-2500 inner fender relocation kit).
- 4" Flare width on this model.
- Can be used with your existing factory hood, cut down (with instructions provided with GenRight fenders).
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat).
- Also available in Standard Fender version (TFF-2700).
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF2620) and 6" flare (TFF2820) Hi Fender versions.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF2710).
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum Hi-Fender version (TFF2730).
- Will also work with AEV Hi Line hoods.
- Inner fender mounting kit (TFF2500) sold separately.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Installing Hi-Fenders is a lot of work! You have got to really want these fenders on your Jeep! It is going to take a lot of time to install them! If you are not up to the job, have a professional install them or DO NOT buy them!
- Like any modification or significant upgrade, some concessions must be made! Depending on your vehicles original equipment, you may have to disconnect and remove some luxury items under the hood (like the washer fluid bottle). This is highly dependent on the model year Jeep you have (then newer they are the more they have under the hood!) and what accessories your Jeep came with (A/C. Cruise, etc.)
- Because there is physically less space under the hood, we strongly recommend switching to a smaller gel type battery (if you haven't already). Along that same line, anything "extra" that has been installed under the hood (Air pump's, etc.) will most likely have to be re-located!
- We have Stealth side and front marker/signal light kits (LED1004) available for these fenders too.
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Fenders are sold un-painted and require finish work before painting.
- We recommend fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint.
- NEW - You are not requires to cut the factory front fenders (keeping & re-using some of the factory fender). We now offer an aluminum inner fender kit that allows exactly the same amount of room under the hood as stock!
- The bigger wheel opening will require cutting the rocker guard back to match the new fender opening.
- A matching rear tube flare is also available (3" wide TFR1020 & 6" wide TFR1021)