This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6" wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6" flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment).
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires.
Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing.
- Retains your stock inner fender well.
- Now standard with perforated side panels (to remove unwanted heat).
- Also available in a 0" flare (TFF-1610) and 4" flare (TFF-1700) version.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF-1810).
- Includes easy to follow installation instructions.
- We also offer a matching rear flare (TFR-1001).
- We offer an optional Stealth side marker LED light kit for these fenders. (LED-1004).
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Fenders are sold un-painted and require finish work before painting.
- We recommend fully installing the fenders, then removing them for paint.
- Requires cutting of the factory front fenders (keeping & re-using some of the factory fender).