This is the CNR-7000, Corner Guard Backing Plates (pair) by GenRight Off Road.
These are used to reinforce the top AND side mounting area of the Corner Guard on your Jeep.
Simply put them on the inside of the tub, in place of the fender washers. They will also help to pull the body flat up against the top of the corner guard, to keep dirt & debris out from between the body and the corner guard. Effectively sandwiching the rear body/tub panel between the corner guard and this backing plate.
- Works with all models of GenRight CJ, YJ, TJ & LJ corner guards.
- Reinforces the side and top edge of the tub.
- Laser Cut from 3/16" thick steel.
- CNC formed to a 90 degree "L" shape for superior strength.
- Pre-drilled to match the top three holes along the top edge of our corner guards.
- Extra set of holes allows you to zip tie any wires or air lines you have running to the rear of the Jeep.
- Mounted with the hardware supplied with any of our "full" corner guards.
- Easy to install.
- 100% Made in U.S.A.!