This is the Hi-Fender Inner Fender Well Kit from GenRight Off Road, for a Jeep TJ or LJ which eliminates the need to cut the stock fender (when installing tube front fenders)!
It is constructed of lightweight Aluminum alloy and is designed to work with our newest G3 Series of Hi-Fender Tube Fenders.
Having an inner fender well allows for the proper flow of air through the radiator. Plus is keeps dirt out of the engine compartment!
This is a great way to go for those guys who do not want to cut their factory fenders to put on tube fenders.
- Eliminates the need to cut the factory fenders.
- Design allows for same as stock room under the hood (usually lost in a Hi-Fender modification).
- Innovative lightweight design puzzles together for easy assembly.
- Designed to work with body lifts (no body lift? Just trim the bottom).
- Built from durable 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- This is Hi-Fender version, but also available in a Standard version.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Sold unpainted with natural brushed aluminum finish (but can be painted).
- Don't forget to order our hi clearance battery tray (TFF-2505) to work with these and our Hi-Fenders.
- This is a "complete" inner fender. This product was designed to be universal, meaning it is not pre-cut for the factory shock/spring mount. Therefore, it can be trimmed to fit your particular Jeep.
- Some trimming may be required, depending on how modified your Jeep is.
- It is not necessary to paint this product (but you can).
- This product was extended to close the gap between the frame and the inner fender, so if you are not running a body lift you will need to trim a little off the bottom.