SUPERLIFT SUSPENSION JEEP JK 2 DOOR LIFT KITS - 2.5 INCH
Superlift Suspension Systems now available with Superlift shocks OR Fox® Shocks:
This is the Superlift 2.5 inch lift kit is for the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door models.
Looking for a moderate amount of lift, room for up to 35 inch tires and a factory like ride and handling? Superlift’s 2.5 inch lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler JK is the ultimate combination of performance and value. Superlift’s pre-set replacement coil springs minimize settling, provide exceptional ride quality and the rear coils are rate specific for the 2 door models. Front sway bar relocation brackets, brake hose relocation brackets and alignment shims are included to ensure worry-free operation whether you’re pounding the trails or heading to the office. The 2.5 inch lift is compatible with the factory stability control program and is available in Superlift or Fox Shocks.
Options include an adjustable front and rear track bar, an extended compression stop kit and high-clearance dual steering stabilizers. Each stabilizer design is available in Superlift or Bilstein applications.
- Adds clearance up to 35” diameter tires
- Pre-set JK specific replacement coil springs to minimize settling
- Sway bar correction
- Optional add-on suspension components – Adjustable Track bars and Stabilizers
- Shocks options: Superlift Shocks or Fox® 2.0 Shocks
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aligns to OE specifications
- Maintains performance ride quality and handling
- Optional compression stop kit is recommended for aggressive off-road use with 35 inch tires